Industrial Cellular Gateway
The ICX35-HWC Industrial Cellular Gateway is the ideal communication solution for system integrators and OEMs that have to monitor devices that are in hard-to-reach spots. With the gateway, they can monitor and troubleshoot their devices from anywhere in the world over 4G LTE cellular connections, with fallback to 3G. This ensures clear communications and longevity for the application.
Industrial Cellular Gateway
The ICX35-HWC Industrial Cellular Gateway is used for any remote connectivity applications like remote access, SCADA connectivity to remote sites, or M2M communications.
It is the ideal communications solution for systems integrators and OEMs that need to monitor devices that are in hard-to-reach spots. With the ICX35-HWC, the user can monitor and troubleshoot devices from anywhere in the world over 4G LTE cellular connections, with fallback to 3G or by using the on-board Ethernet port as a WAN/LAN port.
Ubiquitous and reliable cellular coverage allows the ICX35-HWC to be used to connect geographically dispersed sites for SCADA and telemetry applications.
The ICX35-HWC uses a multi-layered approach (Defense-In-Depth) to security. These include 256-bit AES encryption and one time use tunnel credentials, to name a few. It supports SMS for alarm management.
The ICX35-HWC can also be monitored through ProSoft Connect™. This is ProSoft Technology’s IT secure and OT friendly cloud-native platform for the Industrial Internet of Things. This service can be accessed anytime, anywhere in the world, offering the user a secure and intuitive Web interface to monitor their automation devices in real time.
The gateway supports OpenVPN connectivity to dual servers for redundancy.
Learn more about ProSoft’s Remote Connectivity Solutions.
Secure. Remote. Access.
ProSoft Technology has been helping you realize the benefits of the Industrial Internet of Things, Industrie 4.0 and Smart Industry since 1990. With ProSoft Connect, our new, cloud-native platform, we’ll be helping you realize additional value of the IIoT for years to come.
Features and Benefits
- Verizon™, AT&T® and PTCRB (global) Certified
- EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP/IP support. Your PAC/PLC can easily read diagnostic data from the gateway
- Integrates with ProSoft Connect™, ProSoft Technology’s secure, cloud-native platform for the Industrial Internet of Things
- IP Whitelisting: Specifies which end device IP addresses can be accessed
- Ethernet port can be configured as a LAN/WAN port – wired or wireless connection to ProSoft Connect™
- Virtual Lockout, Tagout (vLOTO™) when creating secure remote access connection through ProSoft Connect™
- Single Sign On (SSO) when creating secure remote access connection through ProSoft Connect™
- Port forwarding: 10 entries maximum
- Supports SMS messaging from your PAC/PLC using EtherNet/IP or Modbus TCP/IP
- Secure single or dual OpenVPN connections over Internet and cellular links for remote site access to corporate networks
- Supports NTP client and server functionalities
- Built-in web server for local/remote configuration, monitoring and wireless network diagnostics
|Cellular Technology||LTE, GSM, UMTS/HSPA+, GPRS, EDGE, CDMA|
Freq: 700/800/850/900/1700/1800/1900/2100 MHz
HSPA and HSPA+ Bands: 1,2,4,5,8
LTE Bands: 2,4,5,13,17,25
CDMA/EVDO Bands: BC0, BC1, BC10
Freq: 800/850/900/1800/1900/2100/2600 MHz
HSPA and HSPA+ Bands: 1,2,5,8
LTE Bands: 1,3,7,8,20
|PCTRB||ICX35-HWC-A and ICX35-HWC-E|
|Security||OpenVPN client, IPSec client, IP Address Filtering|
NOTE: All products are pre-order items